jeudi 24 novembre 2011

First days in Sweden!

Here we go! Here I am in Uppsala (30min from Stockholm)! I arrived Friday and find housing is more difficult than expected but do not despair! No snow yet...
My first appointment is scheduled for November 25th at Grimsö Wildlife Research Station with Guillaume Chapron.
This station is the Department of Conservation Biology of SLU (Swedish University of Agriculture Sciences)

Henrik Andrén is also part of this centerand has published numerous interesting scientific papers, including the methods for monitoring population. I hope to meet him too.


On the agenda of future meetings : an association of nature conservation and several reindeer herders of Lapland. I will see who will be better able to accept me in their nomadic journey.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire